We would like to thank our 2014 Partners in the Park!
Bob & Elly Hostetler, GE Johnson Construction Company, Hueberger Motors, Subaru and FedEx
At El Paso County we pride ourselves in finding partners who will work with us to increase community and park amenities without increasing ongoing operations costs. Corporate and community partnerships help generate new revenue for operations and maintenance. Corporate and community partnerships are critical to filling a budget gap, but we also hope to build your trust that El Paso County has a Parks system worthy of your support.
Consider participating by selecting a park that reflects your location, needs, or values, as well as those of our County Park system. We look forward to partnering with you.
All donations will be exclusively used for El Paso County Park purposes and will go toward preserving open space, providing new amenities or ensuring ongoing support for a specific park within El Paso County.
For your generosity, you will receive the following incentives:
- Signage at the park for each year you partner.
- An annual pavilion rental at the park of your choosing.
- Listing on the County Parks website.
- A plaque acknowledging your generosity to be proudly displayed at your company.
- A public thank you at a Parks Advisory Board meeting.
- A tax deduction. (Please consult with your tax advisor.)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND IN OUR PARKS!
Your annual $5,000 gift to El Paso County will provide critical operating funds to help keep our parks clean, safe and fun! Your gift will be enjoyed by both El Paso County residents and the many visitors to our parks each year. Hikers, runners, cyclists, dog lovers, equestrians come to our parks to experience the scenic vistas, health benefits, and beautiful surroundings that our region has to offer. We appreciate your contribution and your support of El Paso County Parks.
For more information, please contact:
Dana Nordstrom, Community Outreach Coordinator
El Paso County Community Services Department
2002 Creek Crossing
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
or send an email to
2015 Partners in the Park
Bear Creek Regional Park – GE Johnson Company
Bear Creek Dog Park – Heuberger Motors Subaru
Fox Run Regional Park – Bob and Elly Hostetler
· Fox Run Dog Park – Heuberger Motors Subaru
Black Forest Regional Park - FedEx
PARKS NEEDING PARTNERS
· Bear Creek Nature Center
Falcon Regional Park
Fountain Creek Nature Center
Black Forest Regional Park
· Fountain Creek Regional Park
· Homestead Ranch Regional Park
· Paint Mines Interpretive Park
· Fountain Creek Regional Trail
· New Santa Fe Regional Trail
· Rock Island Regional Trail
· Ute Pass Regional Trail
· El Paso County Fairgrounds